First of all, it is important to take into account that the majority of the items sold on the site are miniatures, collectible objects and spare parts and not toys. Therefore, these articles are not suitable for persons under the age of 14.
Artisan32.com is a brand operated by the
SARL Protop Création - 127, Route des Vernes - Argonay - 74370 ANNECY;
Sarl with a capital of 31,000 euros, registered in the Annecy commercial register N° 482 940 913. VAT number FR 02482940913.
Contact: Vincent Colleville
CONDITIONS OF SALE :
1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of placing the order, the general conditions of sale set out on this screen and the warning preceding these conditions and expressly declares to accept them in full and without reservation. These general conditions of sale shall prevail over all general conditions of purchase.
The characteristics of the products are displayed next to the photos. Our prices indicated for each product are expressed in Euros (20% VAT included) excluding delivery costs, the prices can be modified at any time on our initiative. The amount of the delivery costs will be specified before validation of the order. Payment is made on the prices fixed on the order form, which remains intangible. We may be required to make, without notice, changes in the characteristics of the items photographed or drawn in our catalogs. In this case, we would not be required to provide the items in the old specifications and ARTISAN32 cannot be held liable.
It is necessary to request the creation of a customer account to be able to order on the site. To apply for an account, complete the form appropriate to your situation. You must identify yourself with a password associated with your e-mail address to access e-commerce. The digital recording systems of the orders are considered as proof, of the nature, the content and the date. ARTISAN32 confirms the acceptance of his order to the customer at the email address that he will have communicated. The sale will only be concluded once the order has been confirmed.
4 SHIPPING COSTS
The shipping costs include a contribution to the packaging costs, plus the delivery costs. Shipping costs depend on the country of destination.
FRANCE: 7.20 euros up to 80.00 euros of order. Port offered above.
EUROPEAN UNION: 10.80 euros up to 79.00 euros of order. Port offered above.
EUROPE OUTSIDE EU: 12.00 euros up to 79.00 euros of order. Port offered above.
OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD: 21.60 euros up to 79.00 euros of order. Port offered above.
The price invoiced to the customer is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by ARTISAN32. The price of the products is payable in cash upon confirmation of the order. Products are sent after final receipt of payment in euros.
You can decide to pay: - Online payment: By bank card or Paypal from the site, thanks to secure payment. - Check in euros: the check will be cashed when the packages are sent. This means of payment is only valid in metropolitan France. - Bank transfer: the dispatch of the order is made upon confirmation from the bank. It is valid for all countries. For any means other than online payment, attach your order form to your letter. It can be printed during your validation, the confirmation e-mail you received or an order form written by hand, provided that it includes all the information necessary for the contents of the package and the delivery. ARTISAN32 reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order. In case of dispute, the contract will be suspended until regularization or resolved if there is insolvency of the customer.
After order confirmation and bank confirmation of your payment, ARTISAN32 undertakes to ship all the references ordered by the buyer within a time limit relating to the availability of the products. The availability of the products will be brought to the attention of the customer when ordering within 3 to 5 working days. The carrier undertakes to deliver the order to the buyer's address provided by ARTISAN32. All orders will be delivered in their entirety, in case of breakage or delay in manufacturing one of the products, no partial shipment will be made. If you are absent on the day of delivery: In the case of a shipment made by post (Colissimo Suivi), a notice is left in your mailbox. You then have about 10 days to collect your package from your post office. In the case of a shipment by carrier, the latter deposits a notice on which is indicated the telephone number in order to agree on a new passage.
7 right of withdrawal
You have a right of withdrawal of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of your order.
During this period, you can return the undamaged Products, without having to justify reasons, nor to pay a penalty.
Returned Products must be intact and complete.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, You can use the standard withdrawal form to complete, or make any unambiguous declaration indicating your intention to return the Product to ARTISAN32, in particular by declaring your return to the following email address:
ARTISAN32 will acknowledge receipt of your withdrawal, by email.
You must then return the Products to ARTISAN32, at the latest within fourteen (14) days following your withdrawal. Return costs will not be reimbursed by ARTISAN32.
ARTISAN32 undertakes to reimburse you for all sums paid upon receipt of the Product in its warehouses.
ARTISAN32 will reimburse You for the returned Products, subject to compliance with the conditions mentioned above, as well as the standard “one way” delivery costs for the latter if You return Your entire order. If You do not return your entire order and keep one or more Products ordered, the amount of the "one-way" delivery costs will not be refunded.
Reimbursement will be made via the payment method used for the returned order.
All Products for sale on the Website benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity (articles L217-1 and following of the Consumer Code) and the guarantee against hidden defects (articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code), allowing you to return the defective or non-compliant Products delivered.
You are informed that ARTISAN32 is the guarantor of the conformity of the Products to the contract within the framework of these two legal guarantees.
You have a period of two years from delivery of the Product to act under the legal guarantee of conformity.
In this case, you can choose between repairing or replacing the Product, subject to the cost conditions provided for in article L217-9 of the Consumer Code.
For contracts entered into as of March 18, 2016, You are exempt from providing proof of the existence of the lack of conformity of the Product during the twenty-four (24) months following the delivery of the Product. For contracts entered into previously, default is presumed for six (6) months.
In addition, You can decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of article 1641 of the Civil Code. In this case, You can choose between canceling the sale or reducing the sale price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
- Article L217-4 of the Consumer Code: The seller delivers goods that comply with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also liable for any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when this has been charged to him by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility.
- Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code: The property complies with the contract:
1. If it is specific to the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable:
- if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- if it has the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2. Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the seller's attention and which the latter has accepted.
- Article L217-12 of the Consumer Code: The action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods.
- Article L217-16 of the Consumer Code: When the buyer asks the seller, during the course of the commercial guarantee which was granted to him during the acquisition or repair of movable property, a restoration covered by the guarantee, any period of immobilization of at least seven days is added to the duration of the guarantee which remained to run. This period runs from the request for intervention by the buyer or the provision for repair of the property in question, if this provision is subsequent to the request for intervention.
- Article 1641 of the Civil Code: The seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which so diminish this use that the buyer does not would not have acquired, or would have given only a lesser price, if he had known them.
- Article 1648 al 1 of the Civil Code: The action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
9 RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXEMPTION
If the package is damaged, damaged: In the case of a shipment made by post (Colissimo Suivi), it is imperative to refuse the damaged package. Your package must be in good condition and must not have any external traces of opening. If no reservations have been made upon physical receipt of the package, it will not be possible for us to proceed with any replacement or compensation whatsoever. In the case of a shipment by carrier, you must imperatively indicate on the voucher that you sign the reservations concerning damage and any missing items. You must also confirm these reservations directly to the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 3 days of delivery. All orders placed at are for customers' personal use. Customers or recipients of the products are prohibited from any partial or total resale of the products. For orders outside the European Union, ARTISAN32 de facto disclaims all legal responsibilities if the payment of taxes was not made by the customer in the country of destination. This contract is subject to French law, ARTISAN32 cannot be held liable for damages of any kind, whether material, immaterial or bodily, which may result from the non-compliant use of the products marketed. The same applies to any modifications to the products resulting from the manufacturers. The responsibility of ARTISAN32 will, in any event, be limited to the amount of the order and cannot be blamed for simple errors or omissions which may have remained despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of the products. Complaints or disputes will always be received with attentive benevolence, good faith being always presumed in those who take the trouble to explain their situations. In the event of a dispute, the customer will first contact the company to obtain an amicable solution. Failing this, the Court of Annecy has sole jurisdiction, regardless of the place of delivery and the method of payment.
10. COOKIES AND COOKIES
- When a person visits the site www.artisan32.com, artisan32 installs cookies or connection cookies on the hard drive of the Internet user's computer.
- Cookies are pieces of data used by a web server to send status information to a user's browser, and for that browser to send status information back to the originating web server.
. The state information can be for example a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response domain, etc.
- This status information can be stored by the browser in various ways (a separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all cookies,
possibility of encryption of this unique file, etc.) or not be stored at all: this
depends on browser type, version, configuration, etc.
- Some of these cookies have the exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating the
communication by electronic means. Others are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service.
- In any case, the configuration of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the
presence of cookies and possibly to refuse it.
- Most browsers are configured by default and accept the installation of Cookies.
TITLE RETENTION CLAUSE
The transfer of ownership of the goods delivered is subject to the full collection of the price in principal and accessories. In the event that payments are not successfully completed, the company reserves the right to take back the goods delivered. These provisions do not prevent the transfer of the risks of loss, theft or damage caused. These are transferred to customers upon delivery.
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code concerning the amicable settlement of disputes, ARTISAN32 adheres to an e-commerce mediator service.
After prior written action by consumers vis-à-vis ARTISAN32, the Mediator's Service may be contacted for any consumer dispute whose settlement has not been successful.
At European level, the European Commission provides you with an online dispute resolution platform